Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FLYLEAF

OH
MY
GOD.

Let me repeat that for you, just to make sure you understand.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

Um, so the show last night was fucking awesome. I've never been to a show with so few bands playing (just two), but in a way I liked that, because the first band played a small set, and then Flyleaf got to play a ridiculously long one. :D The first band was Story of the Year. They were...okay. No they weren't. They sucked. XD. That's enough about them.

Flyleaf's setlist,  in no particular order:

In The Dark
Beautiful Bride
All Around Me
This Close
The Kind
Missing
Again
Sorrow
So I Thought
Circle
Cassie
Fully Alive
I'm So Sick
Chasm
Swept Away
Set Apart This Dream
Arise
Some song I didn't know the name of O_o

THEY PLAYED EVERY FUCKING THING I WANTED THEM TO PLAY. Except In The Dark. They totally should have played, like, Breathe Today or Red Sam instead. And then I would have cried from joy. Speaking of crying, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY PLAYED CIRCLE *AND* SO I THOUGHT. The two songs that make me cry all the fucking time. I didn't cry, but there was a good chance of it. XD. AND I'M SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T PLAY TINY HEART. That would have ruined it. XD
Pat and Jared collided mid-jump during I'm So Sick. It was hilarious. Almost as hilarious as Pat's creeper-hobo-hippie-lumberjack beard. And all the eye makeup. Who is this guy and what is he doing in this band. XD And I forgot how tiny Lacey is. And how gorgeous she is. She's so inspirational. I love her.

Ummm, I can't really think of much more to say. Other than that I really regret not bringing my camera. I was convince it would get broken. There was no movement in the crowd. It would have been fine. FML.
OH AND DAVID SEDARIS TONIGHT YEY. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment