Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I was killin' before killin' was cool

First of all: Photos from my trip to England! Not all of them are up yet, because Facebook is being a bitch right now. So. There will be more up soon.

Second of all: Alice in Wonderland. Love/hate? I think it would have been better if not for the 3D aspect. It needed to be longer and the ending was stupid. And I didn't like how they gave all the Wonderland characters real names for some reason. XD But the Mad Hatter was epic, so that's okay. First time I've been excited about Johnny Depp in a while. I wonder if the DVD will have deleted scenes. :D

Third of all: LOLWUT?

Fourth of all: AUGH. I have to babysit. All. Week. Long. Actually, ALL. SUMMER. LONG. And I just got finished with babysitting for a month, because that was the whole reason I got to go to England in the first place XD. THIS IS NOT MAKING ME HAPPY. RAHH.
I don't know when I'm gonna find the time to write or draw D:

...buuut I am getting paid moniez. which I can use to buy concert tickets and doctor who DVDs. sooo I guess it's okay in the long run.

Fifth of all: I really love Alan Rickman. Oh so much. :].
Yay for pointless posts!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment