Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

cleverbot

User: You remind me of the babe.


Cleverbot: What babe?


User: The babe with the power.


Cleverbot: What power?


User: The power of voodoo.


Cleverbot: Who do?


User: You do.


Cleverbot: Do what?


User: Remind me of the babe.



---




User: Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the goblin city, to take back the child you have stolen.



Cleverbot: That's nice.


--


User: One does not simply walk into Mordor.


Cleverbot: You totally do.


--


User: Blink and you're dead.


Cleverbot: Oh, just blinked.


User: brb, living to death.


--


User: Don't blink. Blink and you're dead.


Cleverbot: The angels have the phone box.


User: I LOVE YOU


Cleverbot: I love you too.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god the labyrinth.
    (I'm from NaNo, by the way, if you were wondering)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't even describe my love for that movie...
    Hi NaNo person! :D

    ReplyDelete