Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Chemical Romace - what the...?

So I leave twitter for a few hours last night, and ALL KINDS OF SHIT GOES DOWN. Apparently the familliar My Chemical Romance website vanished, to be replaced by a weird TV that plays all kinds of creepy sounds. Plus all this mystery twitter accounts, by the names of DrDeathDefyingNewsAGoGo, and AgentCherriCola appeared posting cryptic messages, a few of them seemingly connected to Gerard Way's cryptic tweet last week. Cassie's blog has better information about all of this.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN. I'm so creeped out/confused/EXCITED. And I want my friend to wake up already so that I can share this news with her. D:
Also, from Frank Iero's tweets last night, I think he's officially a dad. Congrats, Frank!
Perhaps I will post more about these mysterious happenings when more news arises. Or maybe I'll forget. We'll see.

Update: After going through all this, my friend and brother are thinking post-apocalyptic themed album. Your thoughts?
Update 2: Mcrdeviantclub has compiled a list of interesting theories, and other things I hadn't picked up on. Give it a read. Also, I would recommend checking the website at 6:30 PM tonight (some people are saying that it's 6:30 pm PST, but I'm not sure why.) One of the tweets from DrDeathDefying said something about it.
Update 3: Obviously nothing happened at 6:30. However, DrDeathDefying tweeted again, and  it seems like the numbers are counting faster and the music in the background of the scary-static-heat-vision-face channel is a bit clearer. I hear drums and possibly singing.
Update 4: The site is back to normal! Sporting a new layout and a blog post from Frank. You can still access the TV, though.


2 comments:

  1. Zomgggg I am so pumped! And slightly frightened. BUT THERE IS CHANGE! AT LAST! They have not died! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING FOR REAL.
    me and my friend have been watching the scary TV and trying to come up with theories all day. XD

    ReplyDelete