Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I Like Thursday

It's that time again... that time I forgot about until literally this second. Wooops.

Oh, but firstly, we're trying to trend #MyChemicalRomance on Twitter right now! help us out!
And I just got Disturbed's new album, Asylum. It's epic. I may post a review when I've listened to it more.
And a new library opened up where I live! It's a little sparse right now, since the old building was teeny tiny. And in the young adult section at least (that's as far as I've ventured other than the Fantasy section) everything is very jumbled and disjointed. But hey, they only opened up two days ago. :D I checked out some very typical-looking high-school drama sort of books to try to get a feel for my NaNoWriMo novel. I also got the new Dragonlance book (Dragons of the Hourglass Mage). On the cover, Raistlin's skin is white and the dragon orb is an hourglass. I don't have high hopes.
These last couple days have been long and exhausting and awful. I won't go into why. Stuff is weird. I've lived here for 17 years, and don't know anyone around here. Everyone I did know moved away, or we just don't hang out anymore. This really sucks.
On with the show.

Artist of the Week: Tbdoll

Writer of the Week: Read 'Tithe' by Holly Black. Then read Ironside, and Valiant. Don't ask questions. Just do it.

Photographer of the Week: Suicide-bee

Band of the Week: DISTURBED. <3

Some Recent Faves on deviantART:

Thousand Burned-Out Yesterdays by *Suanin on deviantART


Fireauna by ~Luna-Zamiko on deviantART
(this person is my best friend in the whole world. give her attention.)


The Band that Saved My Life. by *Skissored on deviantART


Closer by *anndr on deviantART


Ariel by *somethingVINTAGE on deviantART


Playing With Fire 2 by *S0lstickan on deviantART


coffee stains by ~lovers-and-fighters on deviantART


Elisa Day by ~lockjaw on deviantART


Sunkisses by *somethingVINTAGE on deviantART


Joker: Aces are WILD by *Sarapungs-tokusatsu on deviantART

2 comments:

  1. I seriously wish I lived next door to you.
    We would have such fun times. TRUFAX.
    Anyway, I adore your deviantART faves. I go through them from time to time when I want to favorite new stuff. :D
    I wuv you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lived next door to me, I'd be the happiest person in the whole world.
    I wuv you moar.

    ReplyDelete