Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio...

Yeah. I skipped Things I Like again. I may change it to an every-other-week thing. Or maybe just post links to things you should see when I feel like it. Idk. I'm a bit bored with it. XD

Uhm. I watched Hamlet last night. The one with David Tennant. Him and Patrick Stewart on the same screen = NERDGASM. As always, Tennant just blows me away with his mad acting skillz. He's so INTENSE through the whole thing and also really sexy. Intense and hilarious and slightly disturbing. AT THE SAME TIME.
Has anyone else noticed that Shakespeare's way of solving things is to kill everyone off at the end, though? >_>

Anywho.

I keep seeing awesome Tumblr blogs which makes me want one. But I don't quite understand it. And I don't want to abandon this blog. But it looks to me like kind of a halfway point between Blogspot and Twitter...? So I guess I could use it for random pictures and things that don't really require a whole blog posts and keep this one for writing/art/moar srs things?
Idk. We'll see. I wonder if you can link Tumblr to other blogs.
Do you have opinions about this? :D

IT'S RAININGGGGGGGGGGG. THAT TOTALLY REQUIRED CAPSLOCK (it's cruise control for cool, you know) AND EXTRA Gs AT THE END OF RAININGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
It hasn't rained in sooooooooo long.

It's MIKEY WAY'S BIRTHDAY. We're trying to trend #HappyBdayMikey on Twitter. HELP US.

I have to go do math in a minute. I really hate math. I'm never going to use this shit except on the GED test because I plan on taking Stupid People Math in college. So this is laaaaaame. XD

Um. I have nothing more to say.
Love you all.

EDITED CAUSE I'M JUST THAT COOL: I decided 'fuck it, I want tumblr.' so I set one up. No harm done if I decide I hate it, it's not as though anyone pays attention to me anyway. LOL.
Linkage: http://androidsfighting.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. I just...can't even believe how fucking amazing he is. How can people be so beautiful AND so talented?

    ReplyDelete