Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bad Wolf


Bad Wolf by ~x-VelvetChains-x on deviantART
UNCREATIVE TITLE IS UNCREATIVE :iconhurrplz:

YOU GUYSSS.
I AM SO PROUD OF THISS.

I've had such bad artblock FOREVAR but this was actually REALLY FUN AND EASY (which was surprising considering the screencap was blurry as hell). So I'm really excited about digital art right nao. I also am typing stupidly and I don't know why. :].
So. In case you didn't guess from the WIP, didn't notice how obsessed I am, or are stupid, it's Rose Tyler from Doctor Who. It's from the season 1 finale after she looks into the time vortex. I love this scene so much. The Daleks are all "EXTERMINATE" and Rose/Bad Wolf is all "BITCH PLZ. TALK TO THE HAND."

She was my favorite companion before Donna showed up, and now I can't decide between them. XD

I am not sure how I feel about the hair - I might have to go back and re-do it later. But it's good enough for now. I tried to make her look just a bit more dramatic than she did in the actual screencap just because it seemed fitting.

Thanks so much to for Sirasan her tutorials http://sirasan.deviantart.com/art/Photoshop-Painting-Hair-32663745 and http://sirasan.deviantart.com/art/Photoshop-Painting-a-face-16870641, which I followed religiously during this painting. XD

Took about.... um... I don't know. A few days. Maybe a little less than a week? Idk.
Critique, I like it. :].


ALSO THIS IS UNRELATED BUT I WANT TO SHARE IT.

IMCRD, which stands for International My Chemical Romance Day, is coming up VERY SOON. It is time to celebrate the amazingness that is MCR. If you are gonna be stuck at home all day anyway, you can still join in the fun, because Tera had an awesome idea for a Life on the Murder Scene viewing party. Go HERE for more information. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment