Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Like Thursday


Decided I'm going to start featuring artists/photographers/writers that I like every week :D So here goes!

Writer of the Week:
Everyone needs to read THIS STORY.
It IS a fanfic. And InuYasha fanfic, to be precise, which is absurdly nerdy of me. But it is one of my favorite stories ever. EVER.
The rest of her stuff is good too, so read that :D Most of her stuff, including House of the Moon, does have mature content [sexy time, blood and gore], so be warned :). Also, if you're anywhere near as sensitive as I am, you will cry during some part of it. Just a warning. XD

Artist of the Week:

Absolutely bizarre. And amazing. No other way to describe it.

Photographer of the Week:

Again, fucking amazing. On top of being an incredible photographer, she is also a great writer (mostly poetry, and I don't even like poetry, but she's awesome) and artist. So there. Oh, definitely some mature content, be warned :).


10 Most Recent Faves on deviantART:

Amy Pond by ~Squint-in-the-Tardis on deviantART
You've got her in your pocket by *andrahilde on deviantART
Little wonders by `Jules1983 on deviantART
Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII by *AuroraInk on deviantART  


MOMENTS by EmilyScissorhands on deviantART (no preview for this as it's literature, sorry :P It's a Doctor Who fanfic, though, and it's quite good.)


Fireheart by *juliadavis on deviantART
Sour-sweet rose cocktail by =Mariyumi on deviantART
Skeleton Overlay by ~polvoice on deviantART


enjoy :)

Other news: Going on vacation to Michigan with my second family next week :D Should be fun. Hopefully I won't get appendicitis this time. :]. (i didn't acutally. it just felt like it.)
And HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DAY! ...it's actually tomorrow, but I won't have time to post about it then, as I will be working most of the day and then taking off to Bloomington to celebrate this day of MAGIC and RAINBOWS and blood and revenge and other wonderful things with my bestest friend :]. We'll probably spend the whole time drawing, fangirling, and watching Life On The Murder Scene and/or The Black Parade Is Dead. Do something wonderful to celebrate! ...like join in on the Life On The Murder Scene Viewing Party :D Info on that

Comments are nice :] much love<3

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, I found you via the blog of a mutual friend, Cat. Hope you don't mind the random following! =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there yourself! Thanks for the follow, and nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Fireheart" picture... it captures so much!
    and Miss-Deathwish is amazing... and slightly scary too lol.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very scary. But in an awesome way. XD
    Thanks for the comment <3

    ReplyDelete