Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brigid Is A Nerd

You probably already knew that, since, y'know, all I blab about is my current hopelessly nerdy obsessions. But it's OFFICIAL now. *nods*

They're just reading glasses, but they make me feel really intelligent and writer-ly :]. Plus they're helping me see up close even better than I expected. For example, I have this picture as my desktop background right now:

 and I can see every pore in his lovely face EVEN BETTER.  >_>   <_<.  

Speaking of his lovely face --- I watched The End Of Time Part 2 last night. And kinda cried myself to sleep.
I wish he could've lasted forever.
Bye, Tenth Doctor. <3

4 comments:

  1. You are SO CUTE.
    And so is heeee.
    Don't worry, there is always Casanova, Hamlet, ect. in which we can see his lovely face.
    Plus, Matt Smith is actually quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yew :D

    CASANOVAAAA. I still haven't found it and it's making me sad *sad* D: I should have illegally downloaded it at my aunt's house or something >_>. BUT I WILL FIND IT.

    He is, which makes me feel better. Except I forgot just how awkward looking he is XD I'm worried that my mom (who I've converted into a Who fangirl) won't like him, which will make me sad D: Season 5 needs to come out on DVD now plz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow nerd! Great blog, And I pretty much agree with alot of your 'Things I like Thursdays,' especially the DA picks.

    ReplyDelete