Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

patron saints of switchblade fights


saints of switchblade fights by ~x-VelvetChains-x on deviantART

I've been sketching. I spontaneously remembered just how cute the My Chemical Romance boys are, and felt like sketching 'em. I would have sketched Ray and Bob as well, except 1.) There wasn't room (that empty space there was un-draw-on-able because I erased a previous failed sketch of Gerard) and 2.) Toro's hair is intimidating. Oh well. Maybe someday.

Gee looks...odd. I drew him twice for no reason at all, and as always, his nose is IMPOSSIBLE. I think the one of Mikey turned out really well considering that it's a profile AND he's wearing glasses. It doesn't look that much like Mikey, but I'm okay with that.

All done with a HB mechanical pencil and a 2B regular pencil.

Sketch no longer looks like a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment