Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things I Like Thursday!

Self-promotion:
I did a photoshoot with my best friend the other day. This is the result. :D

---
*sings* It's that time again!

Writer of the Week:
 Audrey is writing a Doctor Who fanfic, and the first two chapters - as well as a couple other awesome Who-related writings - are on her deviantART page :D Take a looksie!

Artist of the Week:
 Pika-la-Cynique
Do you like Labyrinth? Or Phantom of the Opera? Or Good Omens, or practically any other fandom that is made of AWESOME?
Then go read Pika's Girls Next Door comics. They're amazing. Plus she's a great artist, so look at her other stuff too!

Photographer of the week:
dotdashscore
Rinny is one of my favorite people ever. <3

Band of the Week:
My Chemical Romance, of course.

Some recent fave on deviantART:

Raistlin by ~Myar on deviantART


fireflies by ~julkusiowa on deviantART

Vomit by =alterlier on deviantART

Still Waiting by *VhPhoto on deviantART

green suspenders by *tobiee on deviantART

Spiderweb by ~asyenka on deviantART

Fill my heart with Colors by =mibou on deviantART

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIP by *HamletMachine on deviantART

Salvatore .Film. by ~Juanikiki on deviantART

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I are featured! *feels honored*
    I totally drew an epic picture for my story, too. *needs a scanner so badly* XD

    ReplyDelete