Me, me, me.

My photo
Rednecksville, Indiana, United States
I fall in love with fictional characters and have at least a minor interest in anything that could be considered nerdy.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I Like Thursday! + a few photos :].

FIRSTLY, I'mma pimp my own stuff.


DRUMROLL PLZ.

Things I Like Thursday [which I just realized can be shortened to TILT, which amused me way too much] has RETURNED. *waits for people to clap* *crickets chirp in the background*

Well then, without further ado:

Writer of the Week:
fallenidle.

By far one of the best writers I've come across on deviantART. In particular, you should read these: Safe Word, Before It Falls Undone, and The Night Is Waiting.


Artist of the Week:
NineInjections

One of the first artists I started watching when I joined deviantART. She is incredible. There's a significant amount of yaoi [boy love] in her gallery, so if that offends you, go away. Also, buy her manga when it's published. :]. Look at these: Mirror, Cold Night [this one made me cry the first time I looked at it], A Sunday Morning, and Ambre and Rei.

Photographer of the Week:
t0x1c-d0lly

It was extremely hard to pick just a few to link to, because I love almost EVERY PHOTO IN HER GALLERY. But here you go anyway: Help, I'm Alive, Oh, Romeo, Blue and Green, and Thunders.

and a new addition [i almost spelled it 'edition', durr hurr], Band of the Week:
Flyleaf 

iTunes labels them as Alternative. I'm not sure what that means, but whatevs. They kick ass. They are a Christian band, which I normally don't like to listen to, but they are an exception. Listen to 'Treasure', 'Fully Alive', Circle' [makes me cry almost every time I listen to it], 'Cassie', 'Beautiful Bride', 'So I Thought' [not everyone likes this one, but it has very special meaning to me], 'Swept Away'... actually, you know what? Listen to EVERYTHING THEY'VE RELEASED. Honestly. 

Some recent faves on deviantART:


Pirat's Girl by ~yelou on deviantART


Dead by ~Naoto-Otusbo on deviantART


Snow White and Boy Blue by *AdamHughes on deviantART


Back in the 18-1900's by =escaped-emotions on deviantART


BW P5 by ~masateru on deviantART


lady gaga by ~chemcial23 on deviantART


we need shine by *Valioza on deviantART


here is gone by =theluckynine on deviantART


Joker: The Last Laugh by =IsaiahS on deviantART


Void Stuff by ~tanglehymn on deviantART


In other news, it's 111 degrees farenheit here in Indiana, and I am sweating in places I shouldn't be able to sweat.
Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment